Monday, November 14, 2011

It's Friday! It's Veteran's day!

So today I went to work as usual. However, I left the restaurant in just half an hour because it was insanely busy. It’s Veteran’s day today! There was an assembly at the park that I saw on my way to work. A lot of policemen were on the streets to keep everything in order because there were several little parades going on. Anyways, this holiday is actually a pretty big deal for this town. That’s why the restaurant got filled up within just 10 minutes after its opening. Since I was not qualified to take order or serve the food, I was just getting into everybody’s way. Ali apologized multiple times for asking me to leave. However, that’s actually very understandable.






the band in the park. They looked like they could be college students.



A guest speaker was giving speech. 

My plan for the rest of the day is: explore more restaurants, work on my Fall Exhibition project, meet Ronnie at an art supply store (because I need to buy a tri-fold) and go to the Open Mic at the Academy at Charlemont for the night. Sounds fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment